There are many types of face moisturizers available in the market today. Which one to choose? Which type of face moisturizer is best for you?
Here are some tips to help you choose which type of face moisturizer would be suitable for your skin. You should choose according to how you use it. Here are some types of face moisturizers.
1. Types of face moisturizers with an oil base. This type of face moisturizer is meant to be an occasional facial moisturizer, but the best ones in the market are water based.
Splash: a facial splash is meant to be your sole moisturizer, but these oil-based products do well to simply add a little moisture to the skin during the day.
Moisturizer with a water base. This type of face moisturizer is meant to be applied every morning and evening, and is usually oil-based.
2. Types of face moisturizers with a cream base. Some of the best oils used in face moisturizers are natural oils, like aloe vera and avocado.
However, you can also find many creams and lotions that contain petrochemicals, such as lanolin, wax, mineral oils, and many more.
It is important to note that many of these ingredients have been linked to serious health problems, such as cancer. Also, you can find many creams and lotions containing alcohol, which may also be bad for your health.
3. Types of face moisturizers with a cream base with antioxidants. These types of products are typically less heavy, and they tend to leave a fresh, healthy looking finish on your skin.
Natural antioxidants can help to reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, dryness, and age spots.
4. Many types of face moisturizers with natural ingredients. Most of the ingredients found in effective face moisturizers are plant based.
The antioxidant properties of plant based ingredients make them particularly good choices. You can find many plant based ingredients, including Shea butter, active Manuka Honey, avocado extract, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, and more. In fact, many plant based ingredients are excellent choices.
5. Types of face moisturizers with emollients. You can find many types of emollients, including ceto-stearylic acid, dimethicone, and silicone oil. All of these ingredients are extremely effective at softening and healing dry skin.
In fact, they are excellent choices for treating all types of acne. You can also find some plant oils that act as natural astringents, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
6. Types of face moisturizers with sensitive skin. There are three types of ingredients that you should avoid when you are looking for face moisturizers with sensitive skin.
You should choose those that contain parabens, petroleum-based oils, and fragrances. These three ingredients are very difficult for people with sensitive skin to tolerate.
After you have used an effective moisturizer that contains one or two of these ingredients, you should immediately replace it with another that does not.
All of these ingredients are designed to soften and smooth the skin, and to address the unique needs of each person’s face. If you have oily skin, choose one that contains Capuacu butter, avocado extract, and Manuka honey.
If you have extremely dry skin, choose one that contains Shea butter, Maracuja passion fruit extract, and grape seed oil. No matter what type of face you have, there is a moisturizing product available for you.
7. Types of face moisturizers with sensitive skin that does not require a lot of extra time or effort. One option you can choose is a lightweight moisturizing cream. This type of product is meant to provide moisture on demand, so it never gets dry.
Instead, it gently moistens the areas that need moisture without being heavy. This is ideal for individuals who are suffering from both dryness and oiliness.
8. Another option is a creamy liquid, lotion moisturizer. These types of products are perfect for combination skin because they are often rich in vitamins A, D, and E. Liquid lotions can be thick, so they do not feel greasy.
Creamy cream moisturizers are also nice for those who have combination skin because they are lighter and can easily penetrate into the skin. For dry individuals, a lightweight cream moisturizer is the way to go.
There are also products available that contain antioxidants and anti-aging compounds. These compounds work to rid the body of free radicals, which can build up over time and cause many health problems.
Free radicals damage the skin cells, tend to age prematurely, and cause wrinkles. Antioxidants work to fight these free radicals and restore the skin to a healthier state.